Saturday, November 28, 2009

Take Me Back to the Start

Well, most of you know, but I'm stateside again.

I came home about ten days early and I've been home about 13 days now. This makes it really tough to finish filling in about the African adventures that didn't make it into the blog before I left. It's weird, and oddly anxiety-provoking to go back and write about what happened a few weeks ago, but I do want to talk about some of what happened, so I will try to get to it eventually.

For now.... I'm in Hingham.

I have a part time job, I'm riding horses once in a while and planning on going to hockey clinics soon, and I'm starting a pottery class next week. I'm also woking on transfer applications for finishing my last two years at a University other than Vermont. I'm working winter camp, bumming around A2 afterwards, going on a ski trip with the fam, and finally leaving for study abroad in Switzerland on January 17th, 2010. I'm also waiting for bloodwork results. I've been tired with headaches and dizziness for a few weeks now, and I finally went to get it checked out yesterday.

It's weird to be home, back here, in my parents' house. I'm trying to learn how to do it well, since I wasn't very good at it the first time around.

Stay tuned for memories of Africa and my lame attempts to process the whole thing.

Hope you had a nice holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment